- 联系人: 张小姐
- 联系人电话: 020-38580751
1. Report to the WPB CDD Middle Office Team Head to execute CDD related tasks in accordance with relevant AML/CFT regulatory requirements and policies.
2. Perform CDD reviews on:
i) Potential customers – to assess the onboarding applications and customer backgrounds, for providing onboarding recommendations to business.
ii) Existing customers – to remediate and/or update Know-Your-Customer (“KYC”) information and review customer’s account usage and activities, for respective mitigation and/ or escalation if any financial crime risks (“FCR”) red flags are identified.
3. Perform analysis on customers and/or account activities in relations to specific financial crime typologies and context, to support relevant FCR mitigation and/or FCR control improvement implementation.
4. Perform management information generation, data checking, volume reconciliation and quality control/ quality assurance (“QC/QA”) on CDD related deliverables.
1. University Graduate in Business, Finance, Accounting and Technology disciplines with at least 1 year of experience in the financial service industry.
2. Basic understanding of CDD and HASE WPB Products.
3. Passion in developing a career in the financial crime compliance and risk controls domain.
4. Preference will be given to candidates with/ in progress of attaining the ACAMS or similar qualifications.
5. Possession of basic Hong Kong social-economic knowledge will be an advantage.
6. Fluency in Cantonese, Chinese and English.
7. Internal English written test will be used as a reference to assess potential candidates.