- 联系人: 张小姐
- 联系人电话: 0757-85831394
Strategic Transactions Group (STG), which is under HSBC Global Banking and Markets, identifies, structures and executes a range of transactions for corporate, financial institutions and governments. Transactions include mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, spin-offs, split-offs, issuance of equity or debt capital.
1. Prepare various presentation materials for use in internal or client meetings, such as company profiles, industry reports, capital market newsletters, pitch books and technical Chinese-English / English-Chinese translation;
2. Perform valuation analyses using various methodologies including trading comparables and transaction comparables, discounted cash flow and leveraged buyout;
3. Build financial models to evaluate performance under various operating scenarios and to analyze the impacts of different capital structures and potential M&A transactions;
4. Work extensively in an integrated team environment with global investment banking professionals on pitches and executions of equity and debt transactions;
5. Acquire in-depth understanding of client needs and the market, industry, product and business environment to identify new business opportunities and design customized solutions for clients;
6. Take ownership of work done and have high execution capabilities.
1. Masters or Bachelors in Finance, Accountancy, Business Administration or Economics with good score; Graduated / will graduate in 2022 & 2023；
2. Complete fluency in written and verbal Mandarin and English language;
3. Excellent quantitative and analytical skills;Good grasp of business concepts;
4. Highly proficient at PowerPoint, Excel and Word;Good at multitasking;High attention to detail;
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
6. Experience in transaction execution (e.g. valuation and financial modeling) would be a plus; ACCA & CFA candidate preferred.